Figures 1-2. Figures 1 and 2 SHOW the right and left eyes of a 55 year old patient who complains of gradual painless bilateral loss of vision and floaters. On examination there were cream colored lesions deep in the retinas of both eyes. There was also vitritis in both eyes which was more prominent on the left.
Figure 3 shows that there was also cystoid macular edema present in the left eye.
1. What is the differential diagnosis for the above funduscopic picture?
2. Based on the funduscopic appearance and history what is the most likely diagnosis?
3. What are the anterior segment findings in this condition?
4. What are the fluorescein findings in this condition?
5. What laboratory studies may be helpful in confirming the diagnosis?
6. What is the treatment of this condition?
7. What is the prognosis in this condition?