MEEI Grand Rounds Videos
Most Recent Cases
Type of Case
with DJO to receive personalized updates.
If you're already a
Orbit/Oculoplastics Quiz 9
Michael Singer, M.D.
| Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
February 21, 2005
[Back to Orbit/Oculoplastics]
42-year-old man with a seven-day history of erythema and tenderness near the left medial canthus.
The patient is a 42-year-old man with a seven-day history of erythema and tenderness near the left medial canthus.
1. What is the most likely diagnosis?
2. What is the underlying cause of this condition?
3. What organisms are usually involved?
4. What are the possible complications of this condition?
5. What is the appropriate treatment?
Copyright ©2017. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of the Digital Journal of Ophthalmology is prohibited.