MEEI Grand Rounds Videos
Most Recent Cases
Type of Case
with DJO to receive personalized updates.
If you're already a
Glaucoma Quiz 3
Lini Bhatia, M.D.
Teresa C. Chen, M.D. | MEEI
April 13, 2004
[Back to Glaucoma]
A 32-year-old Caucasian male came to have his glasses checked. He was noted to have the following exam findings. (Figures 1,2 and 3)
1. What does Figure 1 show?
2. What is the condition called if there is no associated glaucoma?
3. What are the diagnostic signs of this glaucoma?
4. What is the pathogenesis of glaucoma in these patients?
5. What are the predisposing factors?
6. What is the differential diagnosis?
7. What is the treatment for these patients?
Copyright ©2017. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of the Digital Journal of Ophthalmology is prohibited.