This is the right eye of a patient complaining of decreased vision.
1. What is the diagnosis?
2. What geographic regions are considered edemic for this diagnosis?
3. What are the definitions of extrafoveal subretinal neovascular membranes (SRNVM) and juxtafoveal SRNVM according to the macular photocoagulation study (MPS)?
4. What were the findings of the MPS regarding extrafoveal SRNVMs?
5. What were the findings of MPS regarding juxtafoveal SRNVMs?
6. What are some complications of macular photocoagulation for SRNVMs?