Figures 1-2. This is a 41 year old man who presents with blurred vision in the right eye. His acuity is 20/100 OD and 20/20 OS. Figures 1 and 2 SHOW his right and left eyes respectively.
Figure 3 demonstrates loose peau d'orange skin over the antecubital fossa.
1. What is the most likely diagnosis, and what are other considerations?
2. What systemic diseases are associated with this diagnosis?
3. What are the pathologic findings of the lesions shown in the fundus photos?
4. What is the natural history of this condition?
5. What treatment modalities are available for this condition?