This is the pathology FROM the corneal button of a patient complaining of decreased visual acuity. The stain is Mason Trichrome
1. What is the diagnosis?
2. What is the composition of the reddish stromal deposits?
3. Is this condition inherited? If so, what is the inheritance pattern?
4. What symptoms aside FROM decreased visual acuity may occur in patients with this condition?
5. At what age do patients usually develop significantly decreased visual acuity in this condition?
6. Is corneal transplantation completely curative in this condition?